Wordwar2-Trailer Wordwar2-Trailer

man..

it started off great... then you revealed that they were all stickfigures and it kinda killed it for me..

love is beautiful love is beautiful

yes. beutiful indeed

im so glad the woman im in love with is sexier than a rock.

((that WAS a pretty sexy rock though))

"Clown" "Clown"

sick scriblings of a murderer

misunderstood? yes.
insane? most probably.
rotting in the pits of hell? definately.

the kid was a murderer. the worst kind, he didnt have a real motive. so life wasnt great for him, big whoop. nobodies life is perfect. if he had just killed himself i might pity him, but he decided to become a murderer. so i couldnt relate if i wanted to.

that sick sick nazi freak

Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy

haha

very informative, and your brainwashing skills are superb. not quite subtle enough, but nevertheless superb. i didnt know what hit me, but i could see it coming the whole time.

I Love You I Love You

that was really cute

cuta as all heck... but i still dont understand that whole monthly anniversary thing, lol,

Traditional Animations Traditional Animations

so awesome!

just one thing though, i dont know if anybody mentioned this before... but you did the bullets wrong, lol. im pretty sure the tip of the bullet is all that is launched, the rest is what makes it go BOOM.

Short FBF Collab Short FBF Collab

whell lets see,

the actual animation needs work, 10 seconds really isnt enough, but it is good. i really liked the menu and such, very spifftastic. PROTECT

NorthStarx responds:

thx , <3

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

you are my new hero.

its true, you are my new role model. something kinda bugged me though.. she has no eyebrows...

FBF episode 1 FBF episode 1

lets see

presentation-wise it was fantastic, but as far as the actual cartoon goes... it was crap. complete crap. i need somebody to help me with the play buttons and bars and whatnot though.

XStaticFlashes responds:

would you like help from me ?

Jeesus christ lost Jeesus christ lost

too fricken short

this woulda been so cool if it were longer.

Jesus plays mario? wheres Jusus's beard? did he shave it off to look more like mario? ...